Monday, September 28, 2009

Technology: How We Become Dependent

Technology: How we became employees talked to a lawyer in court last week on his BlackBerry. Looked at me and said he could not imagine life without her. That conversation made me think of how we have become dependent on these devices. Our parents and our family in 1970 in the first place I have cell phones and managed to survive. I think I know how it happened. First, we become absorbed by expediency. For example, mobile phones has allowed us to speak almost anywhere. He gave us the opportunity to make or keep conversations more often. We have enjoyed the increased productivity and access to others. E 'was also very simple. Finally, we have succumbed to the ease of storing the telephone number of a person and pressing a button (I've forgotten most of the numbers of my friends now). Suddenly, we can not imagine life without our cell phones and the convenience of it. The other key factor is the fact that everyone else has a particular gadget. Again, pick up the phone. I have a friend who has resisted having a cell phone. However, most bought one. Soon, all ads into one. If you do not have one, you're out of the circuit and not in terms of business competition. Even if we are to resist to have one, you have to get one, because then you're not part of the circle increasingly professional or social, he has one. In high school, we call it peer pressure. As you can see, my friends, not just what we do but what our friends and acquaintances do. Through peer pressure and expediency, becomes dependent.