Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Today's Advances Create a New Technical Difficulty

Standing near the hors d'oeuvres at a business event, keeping it in my mini-plate of food and exploration of the crowd someone to talk to. Suddenly, I heard someone calling me from across the room. As my head turns, I see a lady with fervor, waving at me as she rushes. I search my mental calendar. I have no idea who this woman, but with a smile on their faces and emotions in their path, it is clear that knows me. As he approached, I stop, maintaining a look of anxious waiting, like an old lost friend. My hand is extended for the handshake, my mouth opens, and my loud, drawn "Hello!" syllable suddenly cut in half while moving its way to swerve around me. With open arms, saluted and embraced the man standing behind me. My stomach dropped, embarrassed and disappointed by the fact that the greeting was not happy for me. Although I do not know, I must admit I was a little "excited about the early arrival of a friendly and personal welcome. After all, there's nothing sweeter than a little attention and the sound of his name. In this world Advanced Technology business, we have allowed our gadgets and gizmos that endanger us. We are lazy and impersonal, automating everything, simply because we can. We have forgotten all about the power of a friendly greeting, a genuine smile and a firm handshake? Is not this the same technology that has created our business environment, the cold, but our understanding of how children use. Instead of using technology to improve our relations with others, allows us to act as a replacement add the space between us and our customers. We left our sites automatically welcome our new leads, our virtual receptionists filter our personal requests, and our more to limit our written for the short section of our finger. Those who are the next generation of entrepreneurs know they must be, and will be a dramatic change for personalization. The future of business etiquette business communication is an amalgam of new technologies and good old-fashioned. We should not flee or user-friendly technology that just because we can. We must learn to use it deliberately and with purpose. The goal is to help us achieve all that has been and always will be the heart of all businesses - a human connection. Helping to technology, do not work for you. For example, your site is probably the most valuable provider, is treated like other employees. Keep up to date with the latest changes in your business and make an avenue for customers to you. Your site web can be a very effective form of communication that helps customers connect with you in a way that is comfortable and convenient for them. If you have a virtual assistant, shoot. Replace with a technology that instantly detects a person who lives for the client to talk. Personalized service is one of the main advantages are small businesses. Do not throw away everything for the sake of using technology as possible, or because you think it will give a more professional image. Be professional has absolutely nothing to do with the amount of money spent on high-tech systems to respond. It's about doing what's best for his client, and makes it easy for them to get to you when you need it. No matter how technologically advanced we become, nothing will replace the power of simple human interaction. We shed light on the sound of our name, the stretch of one hand and the smile of a face is still unknown. links like these will not age and life of all firms for centuries to come.