Friday, October 16, 2009

Text This

Not receiving text messages. Well, it is not receiving these messages, simply do not understand why this is a popular thing. Now, I am a big fan of the gadget. Huge. In fact, if I had enough disposable income, I go around all the buttons and screens that a head must grow more and more to use all the different appendices. Fortunately, the electromagnetic radiation of all the devices would handle it. My point is, I'm not adverse to technology. And "only that this particular technology does not make sense to me. Now, follow me on this. To send a text message you have to type on a keyboard where each key is the size of a Tic Tac. Oh, and do not say each key represents three letters? Then you have to hit, not the keys with his fingers, but with the larger and less agile of all the fingers, thumb. To get an idea of scale here, this is a bit "how to use the moon to the bank of the nine balls in the side pocket. Making the task even more difficult is that you have read what is written on the screen is thinner, Paris Hilton, not to mention that shows the letters more or less the size of mosquitoes. The proof of everything that reminds me of those people who write the constitution in a grain of rice. It's a huge PITA factor. For those who do not know, PITA is pain ... Well, you get the idea. You can forget about being in a detailed text message, and it is very difficult to make witty comments, writing things in a language that would have been a CIA cryptographer proud. CU l8r where I come from is not an end to a letter, is a plaque. If only a better way. If there is any type of device that would allow people to use your voice to talk with others who are miles away. If people can only be very firm that the device in hand when you want to send a text message. Oh, wait ... What is this? Do you have a phone in hand. Why not actually use the camera phone-book-styled voice recorder calculator game console a banana cutter device? Yes, now that I think could be the reason you bought the thing in the first place. Imagine the convenience of just saying what you mean and get an answer in a moment. I really want to live in the world of tomorrow. Well, I would like to continue this, but I go to answer a text message. CU l8r.